“A walk down the aisle at Sesuit Harbor”
“When you imagine a Cape Cod wedding you envision the beach, the ocean, and a special atmosphere only the Cape can provide. A wedding at Sesuit Harbor Café features all of these characteristics and more. We have the ability and experience to create a wedding as formal or informal as you would like, host as many or few guests as you would like, and design a menu around exactly what you would like. There is no place more beautiful and special than Sesuit Harbor Café to kick off your marriage. Get married on the beach!”
Here we will breakdown all of the details and walk you through the process of having your wedding at Sesuit Harbor Café
- We set up the ceremony, cater the reception, supply the bar, and supply servers and bartenders.
- You can contact Ryan at Bayside Tent, 508-246-6128, and he will take care of your tent, tables, chairs, linen, plate ware, glassware, silverware, and lighting.
- *Try our sister restaurant, Encore Bistro & Bar, www.encorediningcapecod.com for your Rehearsal Dinner
Not So Hidden Fee’s
- $2,500 Site Fee that can serve as your deposit
- Liquor and Music Permits $200
- 20% Gratuity
- 7% Tax
Recommended Itinerary based on what we have seen work best (simply a recommendation you are welcome to adjust however you would like)
- 3:30 Guests Arrive
- 4-4:430 Ceremony
- 4:30 – 5:30 Cocktail Hour/ Bridal Party Photos
- 5:30-6 Speeches and Dances
- 6-7:30 First Course & Dinner
- 7:30 – 10 PARTY TIME
- *Reception must end at 10 o’clock p.m.